The two-channel charger SKY RC T100 2x50W has been designed to provide everything you need to charge two batteries at the same time “under one roof” including the AC adapter and with very simple operation. Its advantage is a small compact cabinet in a “upright” configuration that takes up minimal desk space – like your palm.
The T100 allows you to charge common cell types (NiCd, NiMH, Li-Po, Li-ion, Li-Fe, Li-HV, Pb), and both channels are equipped with built-in four-channel balancers that ensure very safe and comfortable charging of lithium batteries.
It differs from conventional 50W chargers by truly intelligent software that allows the features of much higher price “machines” to date, but is designed for practitioners who take the charger to charge the battery rather than watching nice pictures on a smart phone screen:
- program for new types of “high-voltage” lithium batteries LiHV with end voltage for charging up to 4.35 V
- programs for charging maintenance-free lead-acid AGM batteries and charging lead-acid batteries at low temperatures
- setting of end voltage for charging and discharging for lithium batteries (allows for more gentle charging, which the pilots like, or vice versa, brutal overcharging, which is held by “wheelchair users”)
- Measurement of total and individual cell voltages (for lithium batteries) even when not charging
- measurement of internal resistance of the whole set and individual cells (for lithium batteries)
Overview of basic functions and parameters
- Mains supply 100-240 V / 50-60 Hz
- For recharging 6 – 8 NiCd / NiMH cells, 2 – 4 Li-ion / Li-poly / Li-Fe / LiHV cells or 6/12 V lead-acid batteries with liquid electrolyte and maintenance-free AGM
- Adjustable charging current (0.1 A – 5.0 A)
- Max. power to charge 50 W for each channel
- Charging termination with delta-peak automatic for NiCd and NiMH batteries
- Lithium and Pb batteries are charged by the “constant current / constant voltage” method
- Adjustable delta-peak detection sensitivity for NiCd and NiMH batteries
- Adjustable charging voltage for lithium batteries
- Three charging modes for lithium batteries – fast charging, balancing and storage charging
- Three charging modes for lead-acid batteries – for normal lead-acid batteries, for lead-acid AGM batteries (batteries with electrodes worn with an electrolyte impregnated glass fiber separator) and for charging lead-acid batteries at low telotics (-20 ° C to + 5 ° C). < / li>
- End of charging when the set time, charge or limit temperature is exceeded.
- Memory for 10 charging programs per channel.
- Measurement of total voltage of the set and individual cells (for lithium batteries)
- Measurement of total internal resistance of the set and individual cells (for lithium batteries)
- Backlit LCD display with simple and clear menu and parameter display during charging
- A number of warning text messages contribute to safe operation – incorrect input voltage, wrong connection, unsuitable battery or condition, incorrect polarity at the output, etc.
- Protection against polarity reversal and short-circuit at the output.
- Compact plastic cabinet, small size
- Built-in power supply.
In both channels, the charger is equipped with XT60 output sockets and universal JST-XH service connector sockets for direct connection of battery power cables and JST-XH service connectors of 2-4S kits – when using kits with XT60 and JST-XH connectors, charging cables and adapters.
Note: The charger uses 2.40 V / cell (or 2.46 V / cell in the AGM battery and cold charging program) when charging lead-acid batteries – for this reason it is suitable for charging conventional lead-acid batteries (car batteries) and gel batteries with a reversible valve. Not suitable for charging gas-tight gel batteries that must not be charged to more than 2.30 V / cell.
The charger kit includes: T100 charger, mains cable, instructions.
|Input voltage (mains – AC) [V]||100-240|
|Charging current channel 1 [A]||0.1 – 5|
|Charging current channel 2 [A]||0.1 – 5|
|Charging power channel 1 [W]||50|
|Charging power channel 2 [W]||50|
|Number of channels||2|
|NiCd [Art.]||6 – 8|
|NiMH [Art.]||6 – 8|
|Li-Pol [Art.]||2 – 4|
|Li-Ion [Art.]||2 – 4|
|Li-Fe [Art.]||2 – 4|
|Li-HV [Art.]||2 – 4|
|Pb [Art.]||3 – 6|
|Balancer current [mA]||300|
|Length [mm]||100 ALIGN!|