The SKY RC e680 80W charger has been designed to provide everything you need to charge “under one roof” including a power supply and simple operation. The e680 allows you to charge and discharge common types of cells (NiCd, NiMH, Li-Po, Li-ion, Li-Fe, Pb), plus a built-in six-channel balancer that ensures a very safe and comfortable recharging of lithium batteries. It can also function as a stabilized 13.8 V / 10-80 W mains power supply and of course a temperature sensor socket.
From conventional 50-100W chargers, it distinguishes itself with truly intelligent software, which allows the functions still common in “machines” of much higher price categories:
- program for new types of “high voltage” LiHV lithium batteries with charging voltage up to 4.35 V
- program for charging intelligent driving batteries DJI Mavic
- adjusting the end voltage for charging and discharging for lithium batteries (allows for more gentle charging that airmen like, or, on the contrary, brutal overcharging, which is favored by “car drivers”)
- power distribution for charging and stabilized power supply from built-in power supply
- measuring the total voltage and voltage of individual cells (for lithium batteries) and beyond charging / discharging
- measuring the internal resistance of the entire set and individual cells (for lithium batteries)
- program for charging modern lead AGM batteries and for charging lead-acid batteries at low temperatures
- when powered from the mains, the charger can also serve as a stabilized 13.8 volt power supply with LED load indicator to power other devices – the charger software allows you to divide the available e680 power between the charger and stabilized power supply as needed
Overview of basic functions and parameters
- Input power supply voltage 11 – 18 V DC
- Power supply 100-240 V / 50-60 Hz
- For charging and discharging 1 – 15 NiCd / NiMH cells, 1 – 6 Li-ion / Li-poly / Li-Fe cells or 2- 20 V lead-acid batteries
- Adjustable charging current (0.1 A – 8.0 A)
- Adjustable Discharge Current (0.1 A – 2.0 A)
- Max. power for charging 80 W, for 10 W discharge
- Automatic charging and discharging mode for NiCd, NiMH and lithium batteries with adjustable current limit
- Charging terminated with delta-peak automatic for NiCd and NiMH batteries
- Lithium and Pb batteries are charged by “constant current / constant voltage”
- Adjustable delta-peak sensitivity for NiCd and NiMH batteries
- Repeated cyclic charging / discharging or discharging / charging for NiCd and NiMH batteries, up to 5 cycles
- Three charging modes for lithium batteries – fast charging, balancer charging and storage charging / discharging
- Three charging modes for lead-acid batteries – for conventional Pb accumulators, AGM accumulators (lead-acid accumulators with electrodes separated by electrolyte-saturated glass fiber separator) and classical Pb batteries at low temperatures
- Charging is terminated when the set time, delivered charge or temperature limit is exceeded.
- Program for charging intelligent driving batteries DJI Mavic
- Memory for 10 charging / discharging programs.
- Temperature sensor socket
- Stabilized power supply – when supplied from the mains, the charger can also serve as a stabilized 13.8V power supply with LED load indicator for powering other devices – the charger software allows you to divide the available power (max. 80 W) between the charger and stabilized power supply as needed
- Two-line backlit LCD display with simple and clear menu and display of parameters during charging / discharging
- A number of warning text messages contribute to safe operation – incorrect input voltage, poor wiring, unsuitable battery or its condition, incorrect output polarity
- Reverse polarity protection and output short circuit protection.
- Compact plastic cabinet, small size
- Built-in fan for forced cooling. < / li>
- Built-in power supply.
If you connect the rechargeable lithium battery pack through the service connector, you can monitor the cell voltage and charge the cells on each cell during charging or discharging.
You can buy a temperature sensor to measure the temperature of charged / discharged batteries.
Note: In the current firmware version, the charger uses a 2.40 V / cell terminal voltage (2.45 V / cell for AGM battery and for cold charging) when charging lead-acid batteries – for this reason it is suitable for charging conventional lead-acid batteries (car batteries) ) with liquid electrolyte or maintenance-free AGM, respectively. gel batteries with reversible valve (VRLA). It is not suitable for charging gas-tight gel batteries that must not be charged at more than 2.30 V / cell.
Charger kit includes: e680 charger, mains cable, 12V power cable with crocodile clips, adapter for lithium-ion (2-6s) service connectors, JST-XH system, 4mm banana cable / XT60, manual.
|Input Voltage (Car Battery – DC) [V]||11-18|
|Input Voltage (AC – AC) [V]||100-240|
|Charging Current [A]||0.1 – 8|
|Charging power [W]||80|
|Discharge current [A]||0.1 – 2|
|Discharge Power [W]||10|
|Number of channels||1|
|NiCd [Art.||1 – 15|
|NiMH [Art.||1 – 15|
|Pb [Art.||1 – 10|
|Balancer Current [mA]||300|
|Width [ mm]||110|