The SKY RC e455 charger with a built-in balancer is a very simple “box” charger for recreational riders and pilots with mains power for charging 2-4S LiPo, LiFe, LiHV and 6-8-cell NiMH batteries. It is an ideal accessory for “set” kits for easy charging. at home or a great travel companion when you don’t want to “carry” a large, heavy and expensive charger. The power of the 50 W charger is the same as for chargers with an Equilibrium 3.5 or Raytronic C15 display; you can set the charging current to 1, 2, 3 or 4 A. And to give you an idea of the battery charge status, even without the display, the LED indicator indicates 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% charge levels during charging.
The rechargeable battery is connected via power cables connected to the charger output (XT60 socket) and to the built-in balancer via a service connector; the charger is equipped with a universal balancer socket (2S, 3S, 4S) for the connectors of the JST-XH system. You will need a suitable adapter to connect the kit with a different service connector.
- Mains supply 100-240 V / 50-60 Hz
- For charging 2-4s LiPo / LiFe / LiHV cells or 6-8 NiMH cells
- Charging current switchable 1, 2, 3 or 4 A
- Max. charging power 50 W
- Charging with “constant current / constant voltage” LiPo / LiFe / LiHV method, delta-peak detection for NiMH
- Operating states of the charger signaled by LED diodes (charging current, state of charge 25, 50, 75, 100%)
- Reports error conditions (incorrect connection, excessive voltage of individual cells, cable breaks)
- Universal balancer socket JST-XH (2S, 3S, 4S) for LiPo / LiFe / LiHV
- Compact plastic case, pocket dimensions
The charger set includes: SKY RC e455 charger, mains power cable, instructions.
|Input voltage (mains – AC) [V]||230|
|Charging current [A]||1 – 4|
|Charging power [W]||50|
|Li-Pol [art.]||2 – 4|
|Li-Fe [art]||2 – 4|
|Li-HV [art]||2 – 4|
|NiMH [art]||6 – 8|
|Balancer current [mA]||300|