Intelligent two channel charger and discharger SKY RC Ultimate Duo 400W (D400) with built-in balances up to 200 W per channel for all types of batteries (NiMH, NiCd, Li-poly, LiHV, Li-ion, Li-Fe and Pb) DJI accumulators (TB47, TB48, TB47S, TB48S). The charger is designed for mains supply from 100-240 V / 50-60 Hz, from a lead-acid 12 V battery (battery or traction lead-acid accumulator) or a suitable stabilized power supply (11-18 V / 30 A). Unlike a large number of chargers with a built-in D400 power supply, you can achieve full power for charging when powered from an internal power supply.
The D400 is equipped with a truly intelligent, user-friendly software that offers a number of very useful features and has several welcome news:
- Program for new types of “high-voltage” lithium LiHV lithium batteries with terminal voltage for charging up to 4.35 V
- Power distribution between the two channels – you can freely adjust the power ratio of the channels 1 and 2 (the sum of the outputs of both channels is max. 400 W, channel 2 is max. 200 W) or you can switch off channel 2 altogether and channel 1 up to 400 W
- Possibility of synchronous charging of both channels for charging two batteries of the same type (excellent for charging large batteries consisting of two sets with half of cells – eg 2x 3S, 2x 5S, 2x 6S etc.)
- Program for charging Intelligent Power Accumulators DJI (TB47, TB48, TB47S, TB48S)
- Charging and Discharging Charging and Discharging Charges for Lithium Batteries (allowing for more fueling charging for the flight crew or brutal overcharging that “haulers” want)
- Balancer with high load capacity (up to 500 mA per channel)
- Measurement of total voltage and voltage of individual cells (for lithium batteries) and off charging / discharging
- Measuring the internal resistance of the whole set and individual cells (for lithium accumulators)
- Micro USB port for PC communication and firmware update
- Channel 2 can serve as a stabilized source with an output voltage adjustable in the range of 6-15 V with a maximum current of 10 A (max.” Power 150 W) to power other electrical devices
Of course there are no sockets for temperature sensors.
- Input power supply 11 – 18 V dc
- For charging and discharging 1 – 18 NiCd / NiMH cells, 1-7 Li-ion / Li-poly / Li-Fe / LiHV cells or 2- 24V lead-acid batteries
- Adjustable charging current (0.1 A – 20.0 A) in increments of 0.1 A
- Adjustable discharge current (0.1 A – 5.0 A)
- Max. The power for channel 1 charging is 400 W (channel 2 off), the maximum power in channel 2 is 200 W, the power ratio is adjustable (total maximum power is 400 W)
- Max. Power for discharge of 36 W per channel
- Automatic charging and discharging mode for NiCd, NiMH with adjustable current limit
- Termination of charging by the delta-peak for NiCd and NiMH accumulators
- Lithium and Pb accumulators are charged using the “Constant Current / Constant Voltage”
- Adjustable sensitivity of delta-peak detection for NiCd and NiMH accumulators
- Adjustable terminal voltage for charging and discharging for lithium batteries
- Possibility of synchronous charging of both channels for charging two batteries of the same type
- Repeated cyclic charging / discharging or discharging / charging operations for NiCd and NiMH accumulators up to 5 cycles
- Four charging modes for lithium batteries – normal charging, fast charging, charging with balancing, storage charging / discharging.
- End charging when the set time, charge charge or cut-off temperature is exceeded.
- Memory for 10 charging / discharging programs per channel.
- Measure the total voltage of the set and individual cells (for lithium batteries)
- Measure the total internal resistance of the set and individual cells (for lithium batteries)
- Possibility to use channel 2 as a stabilized source with an output voltage adjustable in the range of 6-15 V with a maximum current of 10 A (max.” Power 150 W) to power other electrical devices
- Socket for temperature sensor
- Micro USB port for PC communication and charger control by Charge Master and charger firmware update
- USB power output 5.0 V / 2.1 A for power / charging of mobile phones, tablets and similar devices
- Two two-line backlit LCD displays with simple, easy-to-read menu and parameter display during charging / discharging
- A number of warning text messages are contributing to safe operation – incorrect input voltage, poor wiring, unsuitable battery or condition, incorrect polarity at output
- Protection against reverse polarity and short-circuit at output.
- Compact aluminum cabinet
- Built-in ventilators for forced cooling
The charger is equipped with a JST-XH service connector, the 2-7S adapter for JST-XH connectors is part of the charger kit.
You can purchase a temperature sensor to measure the temperature of the charged / discharged batteries.
Note: When charging lead-acid accumulators, the charger uses a terminal voltage of 2.40 V / cell – that’s why it is suitable for charging classic lead-acid batteries and rechargeable gels with reversible valve. To charge gas-tight gel accumulators that can not be charged at more than 2.30 V / cell, is not suitable.
The charger kit includes: Ultimate Duo 400W Charger, 2x JST-XH Lithium Kit Adapter (2-7s), 2x 4mm Banana / XT60 Charging Cable, 2x Banana / Free-Termination Charging Cable, AC Power Cable and Instruction Manual.
|Input Voltage (Car Battery – DC) [V]||11 – 18|
|Input Voltage (AC – AC) [V]||100-240|
|Charging current channel 1 [A]||0.1 – 20|
|Charging current channel 2 [A]||0.1 – 20|
|Charge power channel 1 [W]||200-400|
|Charge power channel 2 [W]||200|
|Discharge current [A]||0.1″ – 5|
|Discharge power [W]||36|
|Number of channels||2|
|NiCd [Article]||1 – 18|
|NiMH [Article]||1 – 18|
|Pb [article]||1 – 12|
|Balancing current [mA]||500|