- High Reliability & Durability: Reliable hardware with advanced software allows the Performa P1 60 A to provide high power output and overload protection.
- Efficient Heat Dissipation: The full aluminum case acts as a heat sink and provides a large surface area for heat dissipation.
- Small Footprint: The small, compact size allows the Performa P1 60 A to fit in most 1/10 buggies and touring cars, 1/12 pan cars and F1 cars.
- Many Applications: The ESC was designed for 1/10 touring car, 1/12 pan cars and F1 cars, and is an excellent choice for any spec racing class.
- Single Button Programming: The Set button on the ESC allows the user to easily program the ESC.
- Program Box: Upgrade the Performa P1 60 A with the Performa USB Link software, multifunction LCD program box and a PC. Settings can be easily adjusted with the simple PC software or the Program Box.
- Model: Performa P1 60 A
- Cont./Peak Current: 60A/380A
- Motor Limit: Sensored / Sensorless Brushless Motor
- Applications: 1/10, 1/12, on-road & off-road, CLUB competition and normal training
- Motor Limit: 2S LiPo/4-6S NiMH: =6.5T, 3S LiPo/8-9S NiMH??=13.5T
- LiPo/NiMH Cells: 2-3S LiPo/4-8S NiMH
- BEC Output: 6V, 2A (Line-mode BEC)
- Connectors: Input End: No, Output End: No
- Size: 37x30x21mm
- Weight: 63g
- ESC Programming: Switch button / Program Box / PC