- Built-in High Voltage BEC: The Performa P1 Controller 150 A includes an integrated HV BEC with 4 Amp output current, and adjustable output voltage from 6 to 8.4V. This BEC is designed to handle power hungry servos with ease.
- Reliable Cooling System: Performa cooling technology utilizes heat conductive copper bars to rapidly and effectively transfer all internal heat from the MOSFET board to the integrated CNC machined billet aluminum heatsink housing. The cooling fan utilizes a shock proof mounting system that reduces the possibility of fan damage due to the repeated shock of landing jumps in an 1/8 scale off road environment.
- Drivability: The Performa P1 Controller 150 A provides exceptionally smooth off throttle function for a great driving experience. This greatly improves the performance of buggies powered by high power motors.
- Electronic Switch: The Performa P1 Controller 150 A features an electronic switch allowing settings from an integrated button.
- High Performance Firmware Algorithm: The Performa P1 Controller 150 A has been developed for high level 1/8 scale racing . The firmware algorithm has been written to ensure high power output range of the ESC while still maintaining system efficiency and smoothness.
- Current: 150A Continuous, 1080A Peak
- Motor Type: Sensored/Sensorless Brushless Motor
- Applications: 1/8 Scale On Road/Off Road, Competition Level
- Motor Limit: 4S LiPo/12 Cell NiMH: 3000Kv for 4274 size or smaller motor; 6S LiPo/18 Cell NiMH: 2400Kv for 4274 size or smaller motor
- LiPo/NiMH Cells: 2-6S LiPo
- BEC Output: 6V/7.2V Switchable, Continuous Current of 4A (Switch Mode BEC)
- Cooling Fan: Powered by BEC Output Voltage
- Connectors: Tubes
- Size: 58x48x37mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 159g (no wires)